We, OPTICON SRL, have taken technical and organizational measures in order to comply with personal data against loss, modification or in order to eliminate the risks regarding unauthorized access.
Thus, the personal data processed by us are in accordance with the legal provisions on the protection of personal data and EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter
Type of personal data – personal data that will be processed by us are data such as: name, surname, e-mail, phone number, address, CNP.
Ways of collecting data are done by: filling in a form regarding the request for information / offers or subscribing to our newsletter, and by making a purchase of products.
At the same time, we specify the fact that our site is addressed to persons over 18 years of age, the data collected are necessary according to the tax law and the tax administration laws of Romania, and are necessary for contract and / or tax invoices for products and services sold by us.
I. DEFINITIONS AND TERMS:
a. Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifying element, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity
b. Data operator – means the person who transfers personal data, and who is our representative in our relationship with you.
c. Technical and organizational security measures – means measures designed to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss
accidental, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access, especially when the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, as well as against any other form of processing.
d. Categories of processed data – personal data (first name, last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) are processed by us only if they
data are entered by the interested person, in the sections created on our site (eg the section on requesting information / offers or subscribing to the newsletter)
e. Processing of personal data: means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on personal data sets, with or
without the use of automated means, such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, aligning or combining, restricting, deleting or destruction.
II. THE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
We use your personal data in order to benefit from our services as follows:
a. Data for the newsletter service:
We process your data consisting of your name and e-mail address for subscribing to our newsletter.
Once you access the website, the option regarding subscribing to our newsletter is visible, meaning that, in order to subscribe, it is necessary to click on the “Newsletter Subscription” button.
Following this step regarding the subscription agreement, you are required to enter a series of data about yourself that will allow us to send you relevant offers and information, as well as to
express your agreement on how you want to communicate.
Through this subscription you will benefit from the direct marketing actions specific to our activity segment and through which we will keep you up to date with products, services and campaigns.
ours, respecting the legal provisions in force.
The use of the data ceases as soon as you give up the newsletter service. You can unsubscribe at any time and free of charge from the newsletter service by: checking the “Unsubscribe” option
from the newsletter or sending an email to the contact address of the site through which you expressly request to unsubscribe or by accessing the following link.
b. Data for requesting information / offers
By filling in the contact forms, intended for potential clients or partners, you give us access to your contact data that we will use to respond to requests.
Our website uses “plugins” from social network operators (eg: www.facebook.com). All the social networking plugins on our website are
clearly and distinctly marked.
Through these plugins, we did not collect / store personal customer data. In addition to our customers, according to the way social networks work, there is the possibility for our customers’ virtual friends to view our page as a result of appreciating our web page.
III. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
– we use your contact details to respond to your communicated requests either by using the contact form or directly using our e-mail address or postal;
– we use the e-mail address you have provided to us in order to receive commercial information such as newsletters, promotions, offers, etc., if you have given your consent in this regard;
– we use the information collected through cookies, pixels or plug-ins to provide you with an optimized experience when you cant use our site
– we can use your data for statistical purposes, to evaluate the degree of customer satisfaction in relation to our services. Your answers are strictly confidential and will be used exclusively to improve our services; the data is collected and processed through an external application so that there will be no connection between your personal data and the answers given by you through these questionnaires.
– we use your data in order to obtain the fiscal invoice according to the Romanian laws.
– we use your data Name, Surname, Address, Telephone, Email in order to deliver our products and / or services, these being further offered to our collaborators (courier company, service companies, etc.)
– in case of extraordinary situations, your data may be transmitted to state bodies and institutions, at their request and request. If you choose not to provide any personal information when requested, you may not be able to participate in certain activities and personalized features on our sites and you have limited access to special services and offers. For example, if you refuse to share your email address, you will not be able to receive any newsletters and you will not be able to contact us through the form on the site. However, in order to simply search our sites and find out more about our products, you must not provide us with any personal information.
IV. DATA TRANSFER
We guarantee that your data will not be sold or rented to other individuals or legal entities, so that it can be used by other companies without your consent. With
however, we may disclose your data to third parties to ensure that you benefit from our services, such as to service providers who provide the operation of the site, agencies
marketing that ensures the communication of the newsletter, public authorities or institutions in order to fulfill the legal obligations, etc.
V. RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED:
According to RGPD, as a data subject you benefit from an accumulation of rights, respectively:
a. The right to information and access to personal data: the right to obtain a confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you are processed and, in
if so, access to the respective data.
b. Right to rectification: the right to request the Operator and to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and / or to obtain
filling in personal data that are incomplete, with the mention that in the case of an online account you can make these changes personally in the data editing section
c. The right to erasure of data (“the right to be forgotten”): the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, if applicable
certain reasons mentioned in the RGPD.
d. The right to restrict processing: the right to obtain the restriction of processing in certain cases.
e. The right to data portability: the right to receive personal data concerning you and to transmit them to another operator.
f. The right to oppose: the right to oppose at any time the processing of personal data concerning you, under the conditions of RGPD.
g. The right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects that concern or affect you in a similar way to a significant extent.
h. The right to address through a complaint to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP) in the situation where you consider that your data have not been processed in accordance with the legal provisions.
National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing
Bld. General Gheorghe Magheru 28-30,
010336, Bucharest, Romania
Tel: 031 805 9211
To exercise these rights, please send us a written request signed by you using the contact details specified on the contact page.
content provides relevant and appropriate information regarding our collection and processing of your personal data.